Monday 3 April 2017

Diary Writing

when i was walking to school  i was thinking about what i should i buy for my dad.
my dad likes golf so i thought i should buy a golf ball set or buy dad some set of golf sticks.
 my dad's birthday is on this Wednesday .
i only have two more days to buy my dad's surprise birthday present.
my dad loves soccer too.
i do not know what to buy for my dad.
maybe i should buy a boat for him if i saved a lot of my own money.
my dad loves to go fishing too.
my dad likes or loves a lot of things.
or should i buy some seeds for my dads garden?
that would be great! i am going to buy some seeds for my dads birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.